GiztechnewZ is. Powered by Blogger.

Pino the Mood Changing Robot

pino robot

Tchibo is a e-commerce website the sells lots of cool stuff like gadgets, women’s clothes, kitchen ware, etc. Right now, they are selling a cool new robot toy called Pino. Pino’s visor changes colour to reflect its mode. Grab it for £ 29.90 before it runs out of stock.

A friend for life! This little robot will be glad of all the attention you give him because PINO can actually learn and develop a personality of his own. He shows his feelings, sings songs like “Happy Birthday” and can learn to play, walk and react to light and sounds. Battery-operated, PINO comes with a head sensor, sound sensor, light sensor, two hand sensors, infrared visor with five different colours, two motors and a speaker.

What the different colours of PINO’s visor mean:

Yellow: I’m happy - my sensors are active
Orange: I’m very happy - I want to sing, dance and play a bit more
Dark green: Everything is ok - I’m feeling fine
Light green: I’m lonely
Red: I’m angry

Not Found?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GiztechnewZ

GiztechnewZ

Tech Blog

Site Engaged

Blog Directory Top Technology blogs BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs blogarama - the blog directory Web Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory.

Blog Dictonary

Followers

Vote for Us

My site was nominated for Best Geek Blog!

About This Blog

  © GiztechnewZ Is Designed by Yogesh Managaonkar ©2011 All Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP