Watch piece for film-freaks

watches Are you a film-freak? Well, I'm aware that you are a gadget-geek, but this doesn't mean that you can't be cinema addicted.
As for me, cinema is my second passion. Fortunately, we don't lack new pictures. On the other hand, there are very few of them worth speaking about. By the way, I prefer both new and old movies. Actually, I can be proud of my collection. Moreover, my MP3 collection counts many soundtracks. You see, when listening to my favorite films soundtracks I fall into a special state that makes me feel a movie star.
And you know, very often I want to get something that is associated with my favorite pictures, a kind of accessory. Fossil is not the first company that decided to use film's popularity for its own purposes. But Fossil's brand solution has really gladdened me. I don't doubt that you've already seen the "Pirates of Caribbean". And I can have a bet that this picture is so popular because of Johnny Depp. In fact, my opinion can be mistaken, as cutie Johnny is my favorite actor. Girls, I won't believe that somebody of you doesn't like him.
What has it to do with famous watch producer? The matter is that Fossil has developed the "Pirates of Caribbean" style hi- tech wrist watch. As you can see, it features a stylish leather strap and a dial with a skull picture on it. Watchcase is made of high quality stainless steel, so, you don't have to worry about its durability. It also comes with a coin bag that is meant to remind about pirates' époque.
The only fact that both gladdens and disappoints me is that it's limited edition. Only 2000 pieces are available. Of course, I'd be happy to own one of these, but I'm afraid to be late. Its price is $115 only, so the possibility that it's out of stock is rather high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Engaged