Ivyskin Xylo T2 Reflect Chrome iPhone Case == Touchscreen Your iPhone Through a Hard Shell

Putting an iPhone in a case is still not something I'd do or recommend as necessary, but if you must protect your precious, here's a case that claims to protect your touchscreen with a layer of plastic, but also allow you to finger the lcd just the same. It, of course, involves some patent-pending tech which sounds like hocus pocus to me. Here's what Mike Wissman, VP of Ops for Ivyskin, gave me as an explanation.

2.jpeg

The case uses a patent pending design called Surface Xylo Wave (SXW)© technology passes ultrasonic waves that pass over the touch screen panel and transfer them to the iPhone's screen without any interferences. When the panel is touched, a portion of the wave is absorbed. This change in the ultrasonic waves registers the position of the touch event and sends this information to the iPhone's screen for processing.

1 comment:

  1. Raj K , I didn't see the one you mentioned in the article. But it looks very nice!! Speck is my favorite iphone case so far. It is very durable and you can place screen inward for more protection. Many customers of my come back to purchase more for their families and friends. The only thing I don't like is--it looks not that good :(


    An technician from www.torontorepair.com

    ReplyDelete

Site Engaged