GiztechnewZ is. Powered by Blogger.

Pioneer SE-DRS3000C Digital Wireless Headset


Sometimes I like to watch TV soaps late into the night and since my house is pretty small, I have to lower the TV volume pretty low unless I want a smack on a the head from my wife. Then I saw this excellent Digital Wireless Headset from Pioneer. The Pioneer SE-DRS3000C Digital Wireless Headset is a big looking 2.4GHz wireless headset that launches in Japan about the middle of May for 250€.

Specs for the Pioneer SE-DRS3000C Digital Wireless Headset:
This 720g Digital Wireless Headset supports bandwidth of 10Hz to 24kHz, with a 30m working radius, compatible with Dolby Digital, DTS-ES, Dolby NR.

Pioneer SE-DRS3000C Digital Wireless Headset source

Not Found?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
GiztechnewZ

GiztechnewZ

Tech Blog

Site Engaged

Blog Directory Top Technology blogs BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs blogarama - the blog directory Web Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory.

Blog Dictonary

Followers

Vote for Us

My site was nominated for Best Geek Blog!

About This Blog

  © GiztechnewZ Is Designed by Yogesh Managaonkar ©2011 All Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP